If your kid is looking to add a little color to their life, Fresh Monster Hair Coloring Chalk has you covered. This set of temporary hair chalk provides you and your kids with 12 vibrant hues to choose from to add a little pizzazz to their locks.
This is perfect for boys and girls of all ages and hair textures. It is hypoallergenic, triclosan-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and vegan, making it 100% safe for kids.
You can safely let your child experiment and test out their own creative looks for different events. It’s easy to apply and washes out with minimal effort.
Fresh Monster Hair chalk is perfect for summer days, parties, or simply a regular day with a brand-new hair color. They can also be a cool gift for any child that parents will approve of.
Let your kids play with temporary vibrant colors and get creative with Fresh Monster Temporary Hair Coloring Chalk!
Fresh Monster Hair Coloring Chalk contains the following ingredients.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Bentonite Clay
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use hair chalk to help you effectively bring color to your child’s hair.
- Step 1. Prepare the hair. Spray the hair with tap water to get it a little damp to help the pigment stick. It does not have to be too wet because this will make the chalk dissolve, and no color will stick. This is best done for dark hair to help the pigment show onto the hair.
- Step 2. Apply the chalk. Rub the chalk from the roots to the ends of the hair in a downward motion. Do not rub the chalk up and down. For longer hair, you can try having it on a hard surface, like a piece of cardboard, to make it easier to rub the chalk onto the hair.
- Step 3. Let the hair dry naturally. This will help the color settle in. You can also seal in the color by using a hairdryer or a hairspray.
For the safety of you and your child, ensure that Fresh Monster Hair Coloring Chalk is used externally and on the hair only.
Do not use the product around the eyes or inject the product.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs. Seek professional help for any serious allergic reactions.
Fresh Monster Hair Coloring Chalk is certified safe for use, as seen in its numerous certifications.
You may have more questions on Fresh Monster Hair Chalk for Kids.
Here are the most common inquiries to help you with your research and to make more informed decisions about the use of hair chalk for your kids.
Hair chalk is a kind of temporary hair dye that usually has neon or bright pastel colors. These dyes wash out the next time your child shampoos their hair.
They can be applied to wet hair or by using a product incorporated into a comb for easier application compared to other hair dyes.
There are many fun hair chalk ideas you can try to color your child’s hair and add pizzazz to their overall look. Some of the common ideas are the following.
Ombre hair colors
Princessy pastel hair dye for girls
Hair chalks are temporary and typically do not last for more than two days. The longest they can stay on hair is for 10 washes if you are working with liquid hair chalk.
However, they generally wash out quickly, especially if you are using kids’ hair chalk.
While hair chalk works better on lighter hair, there are ways to get hair chalk to work on dark hair, such as deep browns and blacks.
It is best to use a spray bottle and chalk your child’s hair while it is damp. This helps bring out a deeper pigment and helps the chalk cling better onto their wet locks.
Any type of chalk is known to dry out the hair by absorbing essential oils and moisture from it when left on for too long. However, it is not bad for your child’s hair as long as you care for it properly afterward.
Look into moisturizing sprays and hair masks to prevent permanent damage and to keep your child’s hair from looking lifeless after removing hair chalk.
You can easily get Fresh Monster's hair chalk out of your child’s hair by following this simple step-by-step guide.
- Step 1. Wet the hair thoroughly to prepare it for when you wash the chalk off.
- Step 2. Apply Fresh Monster 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner to your hair and scalp and work it into a lather. Gently massage the shampoo into the hair, ensuring that it covers all the areas with hair chalk.
- Step 3. Rinse the hair with warm water. Make sure to rinse until the water runs clear and there are no more visible traces of the hair chalk.
This should help get rid of chalk after having it on the hair for some time.
You can also try the Fresh Monster Kids Shampoo & Body Wash to wash off hair chalk.
Hair chalk can stain blonde hair, but it should still wash out after a few washes. It is important to thoroughly wash blonde hair after to ensure that all traces of the chalk are removed to prevent lasting stains.
If you have colored blonde hair, these strands will be more porous and will take the color in more easily compared to natural blondes. It is best to not wet blonde hair when applying chalk to prevent the color from staining too much.
You can contact us at https://freshmonster.com/pages/shipping-returns for any concerns regarding your shipping concerns and any potential returns of your purchases.
You can contact our customer support through the following sites for any questions or concerns regarding our products.